Ritzenthaler_Mill

61 North Main Street:

The Lower Mill ca. 1829

This structure built by Hiram Finch in 1827 was destroyed by fire in 1901 and within six months was rebuilt within the original stone walls. It features a gable front and has four stories with a one and a half story basement. the foundation is locally quarries creek dolomite stone. The building underwent extensive renovations in 1970 and presently houses a restaurant and galleries.

Close Window