Temple-style, stone, Greek Revival, three-bay-by-three-bay church. Doric fluted columns, two-tired, square pyramidal roof; bell tower with Doric columns at each corner added in 1855. Louvered openings in the tower are paired Gothic arches. All windows are gothic, stained glass. Front facade has Gothic window centered between two paneled double doors surmounted by pointed archd staind glass windows. In 1876 a stone chancel sacristy was added. Original carriage shed still stands next to the church building.