This temple style, one and one-half story frame Greek Revival house was built by Martin Pierce in 1844. Mr. Pierce was the builder of the Presbyterian Church. The house features five Doric, fluted columns supporting triangular pediment gable with fan light. Friezeband windows have grills; six-over-six first story windows have corner block surrounds. Orginally the front porch wrapped around the right side of the house.