Ritzenthaler_Mill

93 W. Main Street ca. 1845; 1875

 

This house of the Second Empire Period was built in the 1850's. James Palmer purchased the home in 1870 and at that time it was an 18 room house. He added the masard roof, which gave the house an added dimension. This house was then remodeled many times to accommodate the four Palmer families that resided there at one time.

Close Window