This large two and a half story, brick hip roof five ranked Greek Revival with a two-story rear extension, served as a tea house, a boarding house and during WWII a hospital. This house was finished by Hiram Finch, a miller, circa 1858. Windows are six-over-six with simple stone lintels. A cupola and circa 1890 spindle-work full front porch with portecochere were removed circa 1940. There is a large contributing two-story frame side-gable carraige house at the rear of the property with fushboard siding, bracketed cupola and several round second story windows.