This is the site of Zebulon Norton's first saw mill and was used as a saw mill until 1885. It is a two story side gable building, (four-stories on creek side) frame saw mill with vertical flushboard siding. The two-story foundation was built into the creek bank circa 1820. A fire in 1820 destroyed the upper two wooden stories which were rebuilt soon thereafter. A small one-story addition was added on the side circa 1900. This building was once owned by Charles Fairchild, millwright, in 1902.