Ritzenthaler_Mill

1 North Main Street:

The Masonic Temple Building ca 1827;1861

Once used as the Wilcox House Hotel and the Falls Hotel, this is now owned by the Union Star Masonic Lodge. The structure is a three-story, eight-bayed, hip roof, brick Greek Revival and was once a Federal Style gable-end, two-story building. In 1861 the third story, flat roof and second balcony were added with wide cornice and Italianate styel corbelled brickwork.

Close Window