Ritzenthaler_Mill

1 Allen Park Drive:

Honeoye Falls-Mendon Historical Society Museum ca. 1860

Originally this was the livery stable for the Wilcox Hotel. This is a two-story, side-gable, post and beam frame barn. New paned windows and wood board and batten covers original flushboard siding. In the 1920's this building was used for car sales and repair; later a veterinary hospital, and then grocery store.

Close Window